Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Pandora | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
Bryan’s off this week, so Brandon flies solo to explain five wrong-headed notions that many people believe without thinking about them.
- Are diuretic infusions more effective than intermittent boluses?
- Are antipsychotic (neuroleptic) agents a good treatment for ICU delirium?
- Is pressure control or volume control a better form of assist control?
- Does renal failure cause chronically elevated troponin levels due to impaired troponin clearance?
- If a patient squeezes your hand, does that mean they heard and followed your command?